Welcome to the world of Dawntroversial! A land of visual poetry, mind-blowing art, design and collaborations, creative writing, creating explosions of a visible and controversial nature. Scottish Architecture Graduate-turned-Designer, Creative Director, Actor, Producer, Writer and all round creative genius likes to express herself artistically in many forms, from acting and dance, to art and footwear, blogging and being real… and she is certainly taking positive steps in the right direction, producing bespoke shoes with ‘out of this world’ intricately painted galaxies, to more extravagant designs featuring 3D moulded doughnuts and sprinkles. Dawn collaborates with people, brands, and stores all around the world.
Dawn’s also works as a Creative Director and Visionary for brands, stores and people, including Styling work, hair, make up, and set design. She wants to create inspiring worlds as well as products and art work that allow today’s woman and men to show off their individuality. “My work is all about having fun, expressing yourself and being controversial!” Keep an eye on this fearless young lady. With her fresh approach to art and wearable art, Dawn is quickly climbing the fashion ladder, in a pair of crazy heels no doubt!
Dawntroversial Bespoke Designs
Dawn is the brainchild and Director behind the brand, who wants to create products that are tangible and sought after by everyone. Dawn creates one-off, limited and unique creations specifically for each and every customer, priding herself on great customer service. Her main goal from her business is to make people happy, making the lucky customers who stumble across her work some individual and amazing pieces. Everything is locally made in Scotland by Dawn, made to order for each customer and packaged by hand, having a Dawntroversial “piece” is like finding a treasure. With a goal to always produce unique and original products not found anywhere else, by owning any piece by Dawntroversial, you will certainly stand out from the crowd!
If you would like to work with Dawn, collaborate, have her appear in your work, feature in a film, advert, or create a one-off piece of art or pair of shoes, email: email@example.com
- Dawn a BSc. with Honours Degree in Architecture from Strathclyde University, Glasgow, 2011.
- Then went onto study Footwear for Young Professionals at Central Saint Martins, London, 2012.
- The X-Factor bought several pairs of her designs for the show, 2011.
- Mentioned on the prestigious trend forecasting website WGSN as well as VICE and many more.
- Interviewed to be a contestant on The Apprentice, Entrepreneur Lord Sugar, 2012.
- Was a speaker at the UK Premier of “God Save My Shoes” with the Glasgow Film Festival at The Centre of Contemporary Arts, Glasgow, 24/02/2012.
- Dawn is currently travelling around Canada since June 2013 researching designs, ideas and spreading the love and the word of Dawntroversial.
Dawntroversial has been featured on…